[OSGeo-Discuss] GRASS GIS course focused on imagery data and temporal analysis

Martin Landa landa.martin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 06:38:01 PST 2018

Dear all,

let me inform you about a new GRASS GIS course focused on working with
imagery data (Modis and Sentinel 2) covering introduction into GRASS
GIS, graphical modeling, Python scripting, and GRASS Temporal
Framework. A new GRASS addons for downloading and importing Sentinel 2
products are also introduced in this course. Also advanced topics like
scripts parallelization, or WPS process creation are also explained.

http://training.gismentors.eu/grass-gis-workshop-jena-2018/

Kudos to all GRASS, pyMODIS, sentinelsat, GDAL, PyWPS and QGIS
developers and users. My special thank to Jena university for making
this course happen, GISMentors training group and CTU GeoForAll Lab
for support.

Materials are licensed under Creative Commons and available on GitHub [1].

Best regards, Martin

[1] https://github.com/GISMentors/grass-gis-workshop-jena-2018

--
Martin Landa