[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 sponsorship

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sun Feb 25 07:45:14 PST 2018

I share the same postion of Stefano, Sandro and Andrea. And, above all, in my opinion, the discussion on this list has to be respectful.

About the specific topic, organising a survey among the Charter Members could be interesting. In this way we have a clearer picture of our community (I don't have it at the moment).

Thanks

Maria

A course worth your attending:
http://sws.cept.ac.in/course-detail/geodata-and-gis-for-natural-and-built-environment-management-S18FT005

Have a good reading:

https://link.springer.com/content/pdf/10.1007%2F978-3-319-65633-5.pdf

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Digital Mapping
Politecnico di Milano

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it