[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 sponsorship

André Cruvinel Resende andrecr at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 17:49:46 PST 2018

Folks,

We have had this fear in the past.

I remember when Autodesk decided to open Mapguide and some of us were
furious and upset and worried about our community's influence and decisions.

It seems that in the end It was not that important and It does not kill
Mapserver.

Good and open week. (And mind too)

https://mapguide.osgeo.org/about.html.

André Cruvinel.