[OSGeo-Discuss] What Open Government can learn from us Open Source folks

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 13:52:10 PST 2018

The Australian Government has asked for feedback on how they are going
at Open Government, and I've started a draft response. I'm really keen
to make sure that this response is well constructed because I think that
if listened to, understood, and acted upon, then we can make a huge
difference to the effectiveness of Open Government worldwide - and by
extension, to Open Source as well.

If you have a chance to read and provide review comments, I'd be very
grateful. Email me directly to get review access.

(It will take ~ 10 minutes to read. Longer if you take time to think
about how things should be reworded and consider what is missing and
should be included.)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jNdh4_A_cIpaHqLRFOgpvAY3JSo0Ueraam39UHFOGHs/edit#heading=h.5zu4u4o3l7zi

--
Cameron Shorter