[OSGeo-Discuss] Call for mentors for Google Summer of Code 2018

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 03:13:41 PST 2018

Dear members of the community,

while we're still very busy in Google Code-in, which is, by the way, a big
success so far, it's already time to apply for Google Summer of Code 2018!
In fact, the admins team is making shifts to cope with all these energetic
pre-school students and meanwhile preparing the application for next GSoC..

*We need you!*

At this time of the year, software communities should brush up their list
of ideas, create a new ideas page and send the URL to us admins at  <
gsoc-admin at osgeo.org>. We need to receive your URLs by *Jan 20*.  If you
are willing to act as a mentor, fill in this form:
https://goo.gl/forms/jMvPl7ns2NG1BL6Q2

Please, forward this email to your developer mailing list.

Here [1] is the timeline.

Looking forward to another great GSoC edition!
Let's keep fingers crossed for our application!

Cheers

-The GSoC / GCI admins team

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline

--