[OSGeo-Discuss] Website 15th relaunch - members and local chapters

Siki Zoltan siki at agt.bme.hu
Thu Jan 11 04:27:53 PST 2018

Dear Jody,

our local chapter (Hungary) is the "in Formation" category on the old
OSGeo web page. We have no legal body, which blocks to be an official
local chapter (AFAIK). I can't see two categoties of local chapters on the
new home page. Can I add non-official Hungarian local chapter to the list?

Best regards,
Zoltan