[OSGeo-Discuss] Website 15th relaunch - members and local chapters

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:22:07 PST 2018

Please login and add it Dirk, you should have an OSGeo userid, or can
request one using the links on this page -
https://staging.www.osgeo.org/community/getting-started-osgeo/osgeo_userid/

The local chapters are a content type in wordpress (just like a blog post
or a project page) so you will be creating a new local chapter page once
you have logged in as an editor. I sent an email earlier in this thread
with step by step instructions.

--
Jody Garnett