[OSGeo-Discuss] Website 15th relaunch - members and local chapters

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 09:47:51 PST 2018

I used the word "many" to indicate that not all services are done yet :)

The original text was more apprehensive:

*OSGeo is endevouring to using allow members, software users, and
developers to access a variety of OSGeo services with a single userid and
password. At this time we are only part way to our goal. This page
describes how to get, and use an OSGeo userid and the services it can be
used with.*

If we are going for a single sign on OSGeo userid we should do so, and as
you say list services that have not been migrated yet.

--
Jody Garnett