[OSGeo-Discuss] Today's website relaunch - events!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 12:21:02 PST 2018

Wow the website relaunch is happening right now as we speak!

For anyone who has added an events between when the website/rebranding
project wrapped up and today's relaunch by the system admin committee ....
we are going to have to ask you to fill in the details again for the new
website.

To review:

1. Please sign in with your OSGeo userid
<https://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid>
2. Fill in your profile information, taking care to provide a photo, link
to your local chapter, mark down member types (committee, charter, etc...)
3. Fill in information on your upcoming event.

Tip: When adding an event (or news item) it is especially cool that the
content can be associated with a local chapter, project or partner - and
are cross listed onto those pages. See gvsig-association
<https://www.osgeo.org/partners/gvsig-association/> example.

Tip: The Drupal events <http://old.www.osgeo.org/events> page is still
available to cut and paste from.

Aside: I did take care of migrating the news items
<https://github.com/OSGeo/osgeo/issues/182>, but did not get to the events
 before todays relaunch.
--
Jody Garnett