[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [FOSS4G-fr 2018] Call for paper
roelandtn.pro at gmail.com
Sat Jan 20 00:28:49 PST 2018
I'm happy to inform you about the incoming FOSS4G-fr in may 2018. English
speakers are welcomed. More information below or here :
I hope we will see you there !
Best regards from France,
OSGEO charter member
OSGeoLive PSC member
OSGeo-fr non-profit secretary
FOSS4G-fr 2018 Call For Paper
The biennial *FOSS4G-fr* conference brings together French-speaking
stakeholders of the OpenSource GIS ecosystem.
It will be held from *15 to 17 May 2018*, at the premises of the ENSG in
Marne la Vallée - Paris.
- Implementation of FOSS4G solutions in a Business and/or Enterprise
- Articulating BI and Spatial, feedback from Spatial Intelligence
- Architecture, Migration, Exploitation and Resilience: when ISD
- Public decision makers, e-Administration and Smart City
- Assistance in decision-making and steering public policies
- Digital Citizen actions, e-Journalism and Counter-Power
- Crisis management, response to natural disasters
- Common Good
- FOSS4G for NGOs and/or humanitarian projects
- Crowd mapping projects, OpenData & OpenDataSet
- Teach or train with FOSS4G
- FOSS4G Communities: Francophone and Projects
- Scientific applications
- Climate, Energy, Environment and GeoSciences
- Agriculture and Forestry
- Biology, Public health and Epidemiology
- Urban planning, Networks and Transport
- Archaeology and Digital Humanities
- Latest advances in Open Source solutions
- New features for existing FOSS4G applications
- Brand new FOSS4G software
- Methodology and transversal tools: DevOps flavor
- 3D and 4D cartographic rendering
- Geostatistical rendering: tools and methods
- Advanced semiology and 'esthetic' renderings
- Emerging technologies
- Drones and Autonomous Vehicles
- IoT, Sensors, LIDAR
- Indoor Mapping or geolocation
- Big Data, Machine and Deep Learning
- Augmented or Virtual Reality
- I don't fit into your taxonomy, and the interest of my proposal
- Workshop (May 15): 180’
- Conference: 25'
- Ligthning talk: 10'
- Poster / Map: format A0
- To submit: online submission form
- Submission deadline: *15 Mars*
- Notification of acceptance: 1st Avril
To be noticed
- *English talks, from international speakers are welcome.*
- The submission of an intervention entails, de facto, your agreement of
publication by the organizers of FOSS4G-fr, of elements related to your
presentation (slides, photos taken in situ, video capture).
- The selection of selected presentations will be based on the quality
of the submitted description, its interest and originality for a
professional audience, as well as the overall coherence of the program.
- The decision of the programme committee will be final and without
appeal. Committee members speak for themselves and their choices do not
reflect the position of their employer.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Discuss