[OSGeo-Discuss] Educational Content Inventory link needed

Charlie Schweik cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu
Sat Jan 27 05:38:16 PST 2018

Hi Suchith,

I believe it was running on OSGeo's server (year's ago Tyler Mitchell,
director of OSGeo, set it up). I was assuming the server was periodically
being backed up? Who has maintained the server over the last few years?

Charlie

On Sat, Jan 27, 2018 at 7:56 AM, Suchith Anand <
Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk> wrote:

> Can someone please help provide the details of previous OSGeo educational
> content inventory [1]. Has the files been saved somewhere? If so, please
> let me know details. Thanks.
>

> Also we would like to add GeoForAll community news (GeoAmbassodor etc)
> through the new website . How can I do this?
>

> Best wishes,
>

> Suchith
>
> [1] http://www.osgeo.org/educational_content

> message in error, please contact the sender and delete the email and attachment.
>
> Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily reflect the views of the University of Nottingham. Email communications with the University of Nottingham may be monitored where permitted by law.

Charlie Schweik

Professor
Department of Environmental Conservation &
School of Public Policy
University of Massachusetts, Amherst

"Make positive change in your sphere of influence." -- CMS