[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 Academic Track: abstract deadline 15 February 2015

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Jan 27 13:31:39 PST 2018

Dear Friends

the deadline for submitting abstracts to the Academic Track of FOSS4G 2018 (http://2018.foss4g.org/) is approaching (15 February 2018!)

At this first step you have to submit an abstract written in English comprising 500‐800 words and containing sufficient details for evaluation (including the approach, results, concepts, reasons why it should be considered and why it would be interesting for the audience).

The contributions are accepted on the abstract blind review process. Submitted abstracts will be refereed for quality, originality and relevance by the Scientific Committee. Authors will receive feedback and suggestions for improvement to their papers to be submitted in a second step for publication in the International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (listed in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index (CPCI) of the Web of Science, SCOPUS, the E/I Compendex,and the Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ)).

For submitting your abstract go to http://2018.foss4g.org/call-for-papers.htmland follow the instructions.

We are looking forward to receiving your contribution and see you in Dar!

 Maria and Ally Hassan on behalf of the LOC

IMPORTANT DATES

Abstract Submission deadline is 15 February 2018

Abstract  acceptance notice is 15 March 2018

Early Bird Registration closes 15 May 2018

Camera ready paper for the Proceedings has to be submitted by 30 April 2018