[OSGeo-Discuss] problems accessing OSGeo website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 13 10:56:23 PDT 2018

A nice update from Sergio below (sorry for my poor translation):

Hi. We have added to the GeoForAll Iberoamerica wiki a section on How to
join:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/GeoForAll_Iberoam%C3%A9rica#C.C3.B3mo_unirse
adapted from the one created for GeoForAll:
https://www.osgeo.org/initiatives/geo-for-all/how-to-join-geo-for-all/
In this way all interested in joining the network will have a reference
to which to refer.

Greetings and have a good weekend,

Sergio Acosta and Lara
Department of Geomatics