[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 OSGeo Booth - we need you for a shift at the booth

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Jul 28 09:08:14 PDT 2018

Hello all,

FOSS4G 2018 is coming closer and I am already excited to see you all in
Dar Es Salaam soon.

We will have an OSGeo Booth at the conference.

With the OSGeo booth we want to welcome newcomers,  provide information
by flyers, brochures, stickers, provide space to ask questions, get
involved in OSGeo, make contacts & get connections to projects & local
chapter, meet friends & more.

So feel invited to come to the OSGeo booth

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth

We need you to sign up to be at the booth for some hours:
We are looking for volunteers to be present at the booth. It would be
great if you could add your name at the schedule so we could have 2-3
people all the time at the booth
Everyone can make "shifts" at the booth.

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2018_OSGeo_Booth#Schedule

Bring more material
The OSGeo booth should inform about OSGeo projects, OSGeo local Chapters
or upcoming events.
So if you have more material you are invited to bring sticker or flyer
to the booth
Please send an email to astrid_emde at osgeo.org to let me know in advance.

See you soon Astrid

Astrid Emde