[OSGeo-Discuss] Foss4g Dar es Salaam - Accommodations

andrea antonello andrea.antonello at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 07:35:23 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I am having some issues wiht the accommodations page for the foss4g:
https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam

Our company is going to send a lady to the conference and we would be
happy to know her safe (expecially roaming around at night) with many
other foss4g-issers.

Problem 1: we have a workshop at the 27th and all the packages start the 28th
Problem 2: it is not clear before registering which hotels will be used

So I am sending out a help request to those that already chose: where
are you staying?

Thank you!
Andrea