[OSGeo-Discuss] Livestreaming of The United Nations WTO Proceedings

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sun Jun 24 13:36:01 PDT 2018

Thank you to all colleagues who send me  information on latest research on GIS education initiatives on Sustainable tourism development.

The Livestreaming of The United Nations WTO World Conference on Smart Destinations will be available from 15:00 on 25th June 2018 at

http://sdt.unwto.org/event/2nd-unwto-world-conference-smart-destinations

All welcome.

Best wishes,

Suchith