[OSGeo-Discuss] Charter members list

James Klassen klassen.js at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 06:07:58 PDT 2018

Also, I am a little uncomfortable with how the Sponsors section shares the
same appearance as the Bio section on the member pages.  It makes it look
like they are my personal sponsors rather than sponsors of OSGeo.

Some way to differentiate that the Sponsors section (and below) is part of
the site design rather than that particular person would be nice.