[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo sponsorship opportunities for 2018

Peter Mooney petermooney78 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 06:09:04 PDT 2018

Dear All,

Please also be aware of our OSGeo Ireland event in May 2018. We are a small
and relatively new event and local chapter. However, we are expecting, and
working towards, up to 100 delegates for our one day event.

There will be sponsorship opportunities available - please see our event
page [https://www.osgeo.org/events/irish-osgeo-symposium-2018/]

With best wishes,

Peter (on behalf of the organizing committee)