[OSGeo-Discuss] Rahul Soshte GSOC Draft Proposal

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 10:08:40 PDT 2018

Dear Rahul,

thank you for your proposal. For communication about GSoC, we normally use
this other mailing list: https://lists.osgeo.org/listinfo/soc . Please
subscribe there and forward this message. Read our recommendations at:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students

Thanks and good luck!

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 5:32 PM, Rahul Soshte <rahulsoshte360 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is Rahul Soshte a student from Vivekanand Education Society's
> Institute of Technology(Mumbai,India).
>
> The proposal is for the idea of a a Geospatial query viewer for pgadmin4
> mentioned here <https://trac.osgeo.org/postgis/wiki/GoogleSummerCode2018>
>
> I have uploaded the draft proposal on the GSOC website.
> This is the link to my GSOC draft proposal for OSGEO oraganization.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WN3FPpLudNNXLWQgGlP91yDAMe7D0
> DC8gTBhdyrI_aw/edit
>
> Please do comment and give feedback on the draft proposal.
>
> Regards,
> Rahul Soshte

Margherita Di Leo