[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGEO US National Chapter

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 13:48:22 PDT 2018

Congrats, great to see this off the ground!

I think we already had some branding done up for Guid's presentation, if
there is any other support you need please stop by the marketing committee
and ask!

The marketing committee also has some booth material (banners, table cloth,
handouts, ...) from Boston that was waiting on OSGeo.US to form. It is
currently in St Louis waiting for foss4gna.

--
Jody Garnett