[OSGeo-Discuss] Dealing with proprietary data using OSS tools.

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Tue Mar 20 04:57:50 PDT 2018

Have you looked at darktable , https://www.darktable.org/?  It works with a
lot of Raw image formats.  Not sure if it will handle any georeferencing
information that might be associated with the image.

Doug

On Mon, Mar 19, 2018 at 7:02 PM, Tim Uckun <timuckun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All.
>
> I am trying to deal with output from a Leica RCD30 camera used in Aerial
> surveying. The camera outputs .RAW files but these files are not recognized
> by any of the tools I have used so far.  Oddly enough they actually have
> tiff headers but renaming them to .tiff doesn't work either.
>
> If anybody has any experience decoding these files and turning them into
> geotiffs I would appreciate it if they dropped me a line.
>
> Thanks in advance.

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
551F Pylon Dr
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov

*NOTE: This email correspondence and any attachments to and from this
sender is subject to the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and may be
disclosed to third parties.*​