[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2018 Program Launch

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Tue May 15 19:09:04 PDT 2018

Dear OSGeo,

After a very long and challenging selection process, the Dar es Salaam Local Organising Committee (DLOC) has released its conference program: https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/ <https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/>. We are in the very final stages of finalising the workshop program and this will be released within the next few days - our apologies on this but the nature of the good content proposed has really been challenging for us to come up with a balanced workshop program - FOSS4G 2018 this year will not lack good content!!

Early Bird tickets have been extended until the 5th of Juneā€¦ but get your tickets early!!!

Conference passes for FOSS4G Dar can be purchased here: https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam <https://2018.foss4g.or.tz/EventManagement/public/e/1/foss4g-2018-dar-es-salaam>. If you have any issues booking your passes, please do not hesitate to contact me directly at foss4g2018-chair at osgeo.org <mailto:foss4g2018-chair at osgeo.org>. You can book hotels through our site and will be able to add extra days and workshops within your conference management page.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Dar es Salaam sun this August.

Karibu Sana!! Welcome!!

Mark Iliffe
FOSS4G 2018 Co-Chair