[OSGeo-Discuss] The Conference Program at FOSS4G

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Sun May 20 17:09:40 PDT 2018

Hello all!

It makes me very happy to write this email! After a really hard and challenging selection, from community voting to our final selection our main conference program is now published: https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/ <https://2018.foss4g.org/programme/list-of-presentations/>

Workshops have been finalised and will be uploaded shortly! Please get in touch with us with any questions… more communications are imminent as we get over this hump of publishing the program - this will include our holiday packages, day trips for spouses while you’re at the conference, and many more.

It’s been really challenging to get the program in a place where we’re very proud of it. We believe that this is the most diverse, inclusive and exciting program of any FOSS4G yet. The Dar es Salaam Local Organising Committee looks forward to receiving YOU in the Tanzanian sun this August!!

Best,

Mark

Co-Chair
FOSS4G 2018 Dar es Salaam Local Organising Committee