[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G: The Geospatial Event of the Year

Mark Iliffe markiliffe at gmail.com
Fri May 25 09:16:41 PDT 2018

Publishing the program of workshops and the main conference program
has been a long road, but worth it!

This won’t just be an exciting program, but a program that we as a
DLOC think is one of the most diverse and interesting programs yet at
a FOSS4G and importantly one that we stand behind to deliver the
vision of our conference: Leave No-one Behind.

We've built collaborations with various communities, from within OSGeo
but wider than our core demographic. With Humanitarian OpenStreetMap
team, to host their annual summit as a track within the main program;
Understanding Risk: Africa, to focus on the use of OSGeo's geospatial
tools like Geoserver, Geonode, and Inasafe we'll be bringing users and
developers together at an extent not done before.

Workshop, Main Conference (and experience tickets!) are now available
at 2018.foss4g.org at the lowest early bird price in years - $500.
We're looking forward to welcoming you to Tanzania in the warm
Tanzanian sun!

Best,

Mark

Co-Chair
FOSS4G 2018 Dar es Salaam Local Organising Committee