[OSGeo-Discuss] XXIVth ISPRS Congress in Nice, France (2020) and OSGeo

Helena Mitasova hmitaso at ncsu.edu
Mon May 28 11:34:30 PDT 2018

For the projects and companies the pavilion is a great opportunity to be there with the cost shared through OSGeo,
but I can imagine that some companies may want to have their own booth.
I plan to be there for the GRASS GIS project (and if funding allows, bring some team members as well).

Helena

hmitaso at ncsu.edu
http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html <http://geospatial.ncsu.edu/osgeorel/publications.html>