[OSGeo-Discuss] PyWPS is now OSGeo Project

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu May 31 06:19:37 PDT 2018

Congratulations to the whole PyWPS community, and thank you Tom for your
effort!  By the way, yesterday morning I actually presented this
graduation news to the whole Canadian Cartographic Association
conference attendees.  When I was preparing I noticed that PyWPS was
still listed as in-incubation on the Incubator wiki, so I have updated
that and also listed its related documents in the "Graduated" section of
the wiki (I've been doing this for a while now, to have an archive of
the process, without having to search years of email archives); it would
be great if you can also check the list and make sure the information is
correct https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Incubation_Committee#Graduated

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna