[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo LinkedIn Page and PlanetOSGeo Twitter account was created

Fernando Quadro fsquadro at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 10:05:47 PST 2018

Hi All,

On behalf of the marketing committee, I would like to announce that the
official OSGeo LinkedIn page and PlanetOSGeo Twitter account was created.

- https://www.linkedin.com/company/osgeo/
- https://twitter.com/planetosgeo

I invite everyone to follow the LinkedIn Page and Twitter account. If you
use LinkedIn and would like to reference OSGeo in your profile:

*Volunteer Activities* - use volunteer activities section of your profile
to celebrate your participation in the OSGeo community.

*Employee* - if you have formally accepted a role on a project, committee,
or are acting as a foundation officer consider adding yourself as an
"employee".

PS: Anything that planet.osgeo.org picks up will be automatically sent to
twitter.

Best regards,

Fernando Quadro
http://www.fernandoquadro.com.br