[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: OSGeo Board nomination: Steven Feldman

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 11:39:44 PST 2018

I also second this nomination for Steven Feldman. I've found Steven to
be insightful, practical, pragmatic, kind and considerate of others, and
an excellent community builder. You can get a feel for these qualities
from his recent FOSS4G presentation: "Open Communities we love to hate"

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1cMfFfrgpk1Yqw_P8NfldlG80tvzcnI0U13u81KR7sOU/edit

Cameron