[OSGeo-Discuss] Board candidate manifesto

Tom Kralidis tom.kralidis at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 11:34:14 PST 2018

Hi Vicky: thanks for the info, good question.

IMHO one possible option might be webinars/sprints
in which people register for and an online workshop
ensues.  For example, we did a pycsw webinar workshop in 2013
and the benefits continue to manifest (real world operational
implementations).  This would augment nicely the
workshops that typically happen at FOSS4G events, with the
added benefit of reaching out to more people.

..Tom