[OSGeo-Discuss] Elections 2018 update

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Mon Oct 15 04:41:22 PDT 2018

Dear all,

We waited more that we initially announced to allow people to confirm
the nomination. We are still missing two confirmation but will proceed
with the next step, nomination seconding via electronic voting system.
We have a week of delay but I think this is not a problem. We will
update the wiki pages to reflect the new calendar.

Best,
Vasile