[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the 2018 OSGeo Charter Member elections

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 13:08:35 PDT 2018

Vasile, Vicky, Jorge,

I can't seem to find a list of nominations for new charter members which
descriptions about why they have been nominated. I've used such a list
in the past to assess whether I'd vote for someone or not.

I suggest publishing on this page
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2018, and if not too late, adding
to the Limesurvey page.

Cheers, Cameron