[OSGeo-Discuss] Invitation to participate in the 2018 OSGeo Charter Member elections

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 03:29:25 PDT 2018

Vicky, I went looking for an appropriate project to raise an issue and
couldn't find anything obvious.

My suggestions are not really bug worthy, as they are limited to
tweaking the process:

1. Ensure CRO acknowledges nominations so the nominator knows their
nomination has been received. (This was done.)

2. When notifying the community that it is time to vote, provide a link
to the list of people. This was done, but wasn't obvious to some of us
because:

3. Make sure that the style used in the voting tool makes links looks
like a link (typically blue underline), as in the prior format it was
confusing (at least to me).

--
Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier