[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2018] Charter Member elections results

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Tue Oct 30 01:15:15 PDT 2018

Dear members of the OSGeo community,

After a period of approximately two weeks to vote, we close the
elections[1] system to confirm and share the results.

*All* the candidates[2] are accepted as all of them were seconded by at
least one existing charter member and no veto was raised

Hence, it's our pleasure to welcome our 35 candidates to the OSGeo
Charter Membership, increasing its size to a total of 427 individuals.
Congratulations!

New members, we encourage you all, if not done already, to create/update
a OSGeo Advocate profile to our wiki page[3] and to create an OSGeo
profile page in [4] with a "website" link pointing to the OSGeo Advocate.

When approved by the OSGeo board, we will update the official list[5],
publish the detailed elections results, pass to the secretary the
revised contacts, and subscribe the new members to the charter-members
list[6] as soon as possible.

Best regards,
Vasile, Vicky and Jorge
CRO 2018