[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC September 2018 Stuttgart TC Meeting - slides available

Patrick Hogan phogan99 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 14:48:56 PDT 2018

Scott, Howdy!
Propriety protocol web viewer, what is going on?
Not sure why the OGC and OSGeo community have not rallied round ESA-NASA Web WorldWind, an API-centric SDK virtual globe platform there on Github for all to indulge, and even build proprietary products with. Unlike Cesium which has an 'enterprise' version waiting down-the-road for when you get serious. WorldWind is all yours all-the-way.

Though retired now from NASA after almost 30 years, with the last 15 managing WorldWind, my love is no less for this ESA-NASA gift to the world.

Can we please get the world onto one-page for 2D/3D/nD spatial data!

NASA WorldWind

|   |
NASA WorldWind
 NASA WorldWind Software Development Kits (SDKs) for geo-spatial 3D virtual globe visualization via OpenG...  |  |

PatrickNASA EmeritusNow K-12  teacher