[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G TGP experiences

adam steer adam.d.steer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 02:28:53 PDT 2018

Thanks Steven, this is great and we will follow this model with our TGP in
Oceania.

Maria -  well said. +100

Till (and all the board, and all of OSgeo) - thanks again for your support
for our TGP, it’s had a fantastic response. While fairly small, it already
looks like it will be instrumental in helping grow this community; and make
a real difference in our region. As discussed, please lean on us to help
formulate a policy on how to help all the regional events in future.

Regards

Adam