[OSGeo-Discuss] Marketing Committee 2019 Goals and Support

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 09:25:41 PDT 2018

Thanks Johnathan, let's reach out to the map guide team to fix that link
(indeed we can do so as a discussion list since this will be a common
occurrence):

So the page is - MapGuide Open Source
<https://www.osgeo.org/projects/mapguide-open-source/>

First point of contact is the project officer...
- On the website (under about osgeo) is a list to all the board and officers
<https://www.osgeo.org/about/board/> - the mapguide open source contact is
"VP, MapGuide Open Source: Robert Bray" - so we can CC him on this email

The mapguide page lists an email list and an issue tracker. I do not want
to sign up for a mailing list right now, but we can report the issue in the
issue tracker.
- https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/ticket/2782
--
Jody Garnett