[OSGeo-Discuss] [OSGeo-Standards] OGC API Hackathon in London June 2019

Scott Simmons ssimmons at opengeospatial.org
Tue Apr 2 07:11:21 PDT 2019

Hi Tom,

We did have really good success with remote participation (even across time zones) in the WFS3 Hackathon in 2018 and we will plan a similar structure for upcoming events. The WFS3 Hackathon was held in North America Mountain time zone and we had a number of developers in Europe working our nights, then coordinating each day for a few hours over a web conference.

Best Regards,
Scott