[OSGeo-Discuss] Reminder - OSGeo Community Sprint in Minneapolis

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Fri Apr 5 08:19:40 PDT 2019

Hi all: Just a quick note to remind folks that the annual OSGeo Community Sprint in Minneapolis is only about 5 weeks out – May 14-17 and all projects are most welcome. We have a great venue at the University of Minnesota and the weather in Minnesota is finally looking up! Of course it really helps with planning if we have an idea of how many folks might attend. So if you’re thinking about it – even if you’re not 100% - we’d love to know about it. You can learn more and sign up at:

  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Of course events like this are impossible without the generous support of sponsors:

Gold Sponsors
- GeoCue (http://www.geocue.com/)
- Safe Software (https://www.safe.com/)
- Riegl (http://www.riegl.com/)

Silver Sponsors
- Hobu Inc (https://hobu.co/)
- EOX (http://eox.at)
- Tydac (http://www.tydac.ch/)
- crunchy data (http://www.crunchydata.com/)

Bronze Sponsors
- Coordinate Solutions (http://www.coordinatesolutions.com/)
- SharedGeo (https://www.sharedgeo.org/)
- Greenwood Mapping (https://greenwoodmap.com/)
- Azavea (https://www.azavea.com/)
- Bohannan Huston (https://www.bhinc.com/)
- Extensis (https://www.extensis.com/)

Please contact me with any questions. Many thanks!

--Steve

Steve Lime
OSGeo Community Sprint 2019
Local Organizing Committee