[OSGeo-Discuss] Only One Month Away - OSGeo Community Sprint in Minneapolis

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Wed Apr 17 11:11:21 PDT 2019

Hi all: One last reminder about the annual OSGeo Community Sprint in Minneapolis is just under one month out - May 14-17. Everyone is welcome and it's a great opportunity to connect with developers working on a variety of projects. We have a great venue at the University of Minnesota and the weather in Minnesota is finally looking up! Learn more at:

  https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Community_Sprint_2019

Some late sponsorship $'s will allow us to provide a limited number of travel grants for folks that would be otherwise unable to attend. Please contact me if interested..

Of course events like this are impossible without the generous support of sponsors:

Gold Sponsors
- GeoCue (http://www.geocue.com/)
- Safe Software (https://www.safe.com/)
- Riegl (http://www.riegl.com/)

Silver Sponsors
- Hobu Inc (https://hobu.co/)
- EOX (http://eox.at)
- Tydac (http://www.tydac.ch/)
- crunchy data (http://www.crunchydata.com/)

Bronze Sponsors
- Coordinate Solutions (http://www.coordinatesolutions.com/)
- SharedGeo (https://www.sharedgeo.org/)
- Greenwood Mapping (https://greenwoodmap.com/)
- Azavea (https://www.azavea.com/)
- Bohannan Huston (https://www.bhinc.com/)
- Extensis (https://www.extensis.com/)

Please contact me with any questions. Many thanks!

--Steve