[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest - building the program

Codrina Maria Ilie codrina at geo-spatial.org
Sat Apr 20 14:24:02 PDT 2019

Dear friends and colleagues,

With great excitement, we announce that today the second major step in
building the FOSS4G 2019 program has begun!

As the Call for Contributions closed, we were overwhelmed by the great
response of the community. With joy, we announce that we have received
295 submissions for the general track and 73 for the workshop section!

The global FOSS4G is the flagship event of OSGeo, a grassroots community
that puts high value on the needs and requests of its members. That is
why in evaluating the talks that will form the FOSS4G 2019 Bucharest
program stands the community voting process. Thus, please receive our
invitation to read through all submissions received and vote! [1]

Simultaneously, the FOSS4G2019 Bucharest Program Committee has also
started the first phase review, so stay tuned.. The exceptional
submission will be earlier announced!

Happy voting!
Codrina Ilie
FOSS4G 2019 Program Chair