[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoForAll - what can YOU DO THIS YEAR to move us forward on geoeducation

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Wed Aug 21 01:28:27 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

Thanks to Andreea, Victoria and all colleagues working for GeoForAll meeting next week. Andreea will be sending the draft agenda for you all to provide inputs. Even if you are not able to attend FOSS4G 2019 GeoForAll meeting, I request you to share your inputs/ideas on how we can move forward on our education aims.

For the GeoForAll Como meeting in 2015 , Charlie had created the following 4 key questions[1] for discussing  . I think  it is an excellent idea that we need to use for our community meetings  to get everyone's inputs.

* Geo4All - What would you like to see Geo4All in 5 years -- 2020  -- in the context of educational collaboration?

* Geo4All  - What we need to do together to achieve this vision?

* Geo4All  - What can we do THIS YEAR to move forward?

* Geo4All - What can YOU DO THIS YEAR to move us toward this vision?

May i request all to reflect and share your ideas. Esp. we are interested to hear on "what can YOU DO THIS YEAR to move us toward this vision?". Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_EU_Como_2015_BOF1

attachment.