[OSGeo-Discuss] Thank you to every member of FOSS4G 2019 LOC

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sat Aug 31 07:29:50 PDT 2019

Yes it was so great to have the live streaming.

And it is even better. All the videos are already published at:

https://media.ccc.de/c/foss4g2019
https://www.youtube.com/foss4g

I had the pleasure to be at the conference and also had the feeling that
you from all over the world are joing us via live streaming or twitter.
That was a nice feeling.

So we have to thank a lot the local team and the c3voc video team that
came all the way from Berlin to Bucharest and did the amazing recording.

Astrid