[OSGeo-Discuss] 2019 OSGeo Board of Directors election results

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Mon Dec 2 07:36:50 PST 2019

Hello Community

I am glad that you are giving us a chance to be the best that we can be.
My aim as you know is fight for the right to be the best of what one can be.
Which at the end is what we all want when we:
- make open source software
- make conferences
- make code sprint
- make decisions in our committees
etc.

Fighting for that right can not be done alone, we are on this together.

I want to congratulate all of the nominees. Just being nominated is an
honor.
Msilikale, Marie Anne, Nicolas, Adam, Astrid, Helena, Till, Codrina: I
consider you all
winners.

Looking forward to work with the current Board of Directors on the board
duties.

Angelos: Who is also organizing the 2020 code sprint in Athens
Michael: Who is a member of the PSC in MapServer
Tom: Who is a member of the PSC in MapServer
Astrid: Who organizes FOSSGIS in Germany
Victoria: Who is deeply involved on the OSGeo-GSoC and OSGeo-GCI programs
Helena: Who is lead of the founding GeoGorAll GIS lab at NCSU
Codrina: Who was one of the organizers of FOSS4G2019 in Bucharest.
Till: Whom with the Conference Committee started the Travel Grant Programme
And thanks to the community that is looking forward to what we can
achieve for OSGeo and all of its members.

Vicky

--

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,