[OSGeo-Discuss] My last letter as President

Astrid Emde (OSGeo) astrid_emde at osgeo.org
Sun Dec 8 06:11:16 PST 2019

Hello Maria,

thanks a lot for beeing our president for the last two years. You did a
great job and represented our community very well.

It was a great pleasure to work with you on the board. I liked the
discussions, your energy, your inspiring ideas and all the cats.

I am looking forward to another 2 years in the board and hope we will
follow the spirit.

All the best and see you

Astrid