[OSGeo-Discuss] GeoServer CITE Test Automation Request for Proposal

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 11:58:45 PST 2019

Well in this case we have had several false starts, simply too big an
activity to tackle on volunteer time.

The GeoServer PSC is voting on a received proposal now, primarily based
around docker images. The resulting work will be public (and could be
adapted to a Jenkins instances hosted by SAC for example).
--
Jody Garnett