[OSGeo-Discuss] GSoc 2020

Aniswar SK aniswarsk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 10:07:41 PST 2019

 Hello everyone,

I am Aniswar Krishnan, a 2nd year Computer Science student at International
Institute of Technology, Madras. I am have been coding in c++ and python
for the past 15 months. I am interested in Graph Theory and Algorithms and
have done courses on same along with Data Structures, Linear Algebra. I got
interested int the projects like implementing edward moore's algorithm and
binary breadth first search algorithm in pgrouting and would like to
contribute more to the community.
Please guide me and share the relevant resources needed.

Will be grateful.

Regards,
Aniswar Krishnan
II Year Computer Science