[OSGeo-Discuss] Improving usability of INSPIRE data in FOSS4G client applications

Baumann, Peter P.Baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sat Dec 21 02:29:32 PST 2019

PS: as you estimate, Jody, the OAPI protocol is simplistic currently. In discussions I feel resistance even when including the basic WCS Core functionality, subsetting, in the OAPI Core. Effectively, we are restarting from square 1, ftp download functionality. But I hope that we will get at least some of the WCS functionality into the new OAPI syntax to get up to speed with modern, user-friendly services.

-Peter