[OSGeo-Discuss] Geoinquietos tweeter account

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Tue Feb 5 10:32:18 PST 2019

Hello all

There is this twitter account that seems kind of abandoned:
https://twitter.com/Geoinquietos
We would like to revive the account.

There are many geoinquietos accounts with the location name
for example:
https://twitter.com/geoinquietosarg
https://twitter.com/GeoinquietosMad
etc.

The way we are thinking for using the account is as follows:
- SAC member has access just for administrative purposes (no retweeting, no
tweeting)
- One member from each geoinquietosXX can have access for retweeting
purposes
So, suppose geoinquietosarg is announcing an important event Like FOSS4G
argentina
Then they tweet on geoinquietosarg and retweet on geoinquietos.
etc.
That way the main tweet is on the local geoinquietos account and the
retweet is on the geoinquietos account.

Only problem with this revival is that we don't know who owns the account.
If you know this information, please reply only to SAC

If you have some other idea on how to use the account, please reply only to
discuss

Regards
SAC team

--