[OSGeo-Discuss] GSOC 2019

Aditya Chondke adityachondkeiitb at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:35:15 PST 2019

Dear sir,

I am Aditya Chondke from India. Currently, I am pursuing Masters in
Geoinformatics from CSRE, Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IITB). I
have my bachelors in Computer Science. I have had exposure to GIS, spatial
database, ENVI in last semester. I also have built an android application
for logistics and supply chain management using ArcGIS online and Android
SDK.

Currently, I am working on developing an web App which will overlay various
parameters wise data like soil, water etc over a map to interpret and
predict yield of specific crop over a region.

I would love to contribute to OSGeo the upcoming Google Summer of Code
2019. I would be very grateful to get any directions to start with so that
I can pursue and participate in the Google Summer of Code 2019 with your
organization.