[OSGeo-Discuss] GSOC 2019 Student

Margherita Di Leo diregola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 09:07:28 PST 2019

Hi,

At this time of the year it is not possible to know what organizations will
be accepted in this year’s GSoC. In fact it is still time for organizations
to apply. A good place for a wouldbe student to getting familiar with OSGeo
is
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_Recommendations_for_Students

Kind regards,

Il giorno ven 18 gen 2019 alle 11:48 Shiv <shiv369shiv at gmail.com> ha
scritto:

> Hi all,
>     I am undergraduate student in computer science.I find myself good with
> skills required to contribute in the projects in your organization.
>     I will be applying as GSOC student for the organization by developing
> features.
>     How can I get started ? Just to confirm if this organization is going
> to participate in upcoming GSOC.Please let me know where can I find all
> details to get started.
> Thank You!

Margherita Di Leo